- is working closely with All Saints’ Church, Sudborough to fundraise for a new 10-stop organ, custom-built by Skrabl (Slovenia)
- has made a financial contribution towards the conservative restoration of the untouched 1870 T C Lewis organ in St Mary-the-Virgin, Titchmarsh
- is advising Holdenby House in the proposed restoration of the 1890 Wordsworth & Maskell organ in All Saints’ Church, Holdenby
NVCOP is a small charity which, through the enthusiasm of five trustees and their Organ Director, James Parsons, functions on the slenderest of budgetary resource.
Yet fundraising remains a concern.
Please will you consider
- making a donation to NVCOP
- arranging a benefit-event for NVCOP in your locality
- pointing us in the direction of Trust Funds and other public funding bodies sympathetic to NVCOP’s objectives